- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket 15 minutes before use
Good to Know
- At home: Re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: re-spray every 4-5 hours (ensure your cat is away from the area while reapplying)
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your cat near any sprayed areas
Easy at home
- Simply spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window sills and prominent objects around the house.
- To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on marked areas after a thorough cleaning.
- Never spray directly on your cat!
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it would prevent your cat from using it!