Hill Lord & Co is a family run business and is Edinburgh’s oldest licensed pet shop..
Hill and Lord were the surnames of the two gentlemen who originally owned the shop when it started trading in 1890.
The business is now run by brothers Brian and William Trayner and has been in their family for over 40 years.
The shop is located on the A702 near Tollcross, a busy main thoroughfare through Edinburgh.
Although a small shop it is very well stocked making use of every available space.
To ensure our customers are not disappointed we restock three times a week. We can order items we don’t normally stock, if required.